1. We believe that the Bible is the authoritative, inspired, and infallible Word of God. (2 Tim. 3:16, 2 Peter 1:20-21)
2. We believe that there is only one God eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Eph. 4:5-6,
Gen. 1:26, Matt. 3:16-17)
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God. (John 1:1-4; John 10:30; Heb. 1:1-5)
a. He was born of a virgin (Matt. 1:18-25; Luke 1:30-35)
b. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit (Matt. 1:18-25, Luke 1:30-35)
c. He suffered and died (John 19:30-35)
d. He rose again from the dead (John 20:25-29, Luke 24:36-40)
e. He ascended into heaven (1 Thes. 4:16-17; Matt. 24:29-30)
4. We believe your saved when you make Jesus Christ your lord and savior and repent of your sins. (Rom 10:9-10, Acts 3:19, Gal 5:24)
5. We believe that sanctification is an ongoing process. (John 15:2; Rom. 8:29)
6. We believe in water baptism. (Matthew 28:19, Acts 2:38)
7. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit and the present-day operation of the gifts of the Spirit. (Acts 1:4-8; 2:1-4, 1 Cor. 12:1-11)
8. We believe everyone has a calling in God. (2 Tim 1:9)
9. We believe that all the ascension gifts or five-fold ministry gifts of Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor, and teacher are still in operation in the Church today. (Ephesians 4:3-13)
10. We believe that Jesus told his Church to go into all the world and make disciples, not just converts. (Matt. 28:19-20)
11. We believe that Jesus Christ came for all nations, tribes & tongues. We don't discriminate race or social class! (Rev. 7:9)
12. We believe in the power of prayer. Prayer moves mountains! (Matt 6:6, Mark 11:23-24, Luke 18:1)
13. We believe in the Second coming of Jesus Christ. (1 Thes. 4:16-17; Matt. 24:29-30)
14. We believe in the final resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved, to an eternity with God and the lost to eternal judgment in the
lake of fire. (Rev.20:11-15; 1 Cor. 15:12-23)
We believe in the NICENE CREED:
We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, of all that is seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father; God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God; begotten not made, one in being with the Father. Through Him all things were made. For us men and for our salvation He came down from heaven.
By the power of the Holy Spirit He was born of the Virgin Mary and became man. For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate. He suffered, died, and was buried. On the third day He rose again, in fulfillment of the Scriptures. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and His kingdom will have no end.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the Giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son. With the Father and the Son He is worshipped
and glorified. He has spoken through the prophets.
We believe in one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church. We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins. We look for the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come. Amen.